Strange Local Government Caretaker Chairman in Kogi State Appoints 130 Aides.
As for Kogi State governance has been reduce to child play and mere joke, despite Call from various quarters on the need to reduce cost of governance the happening in Kogi State calls for urgent concern.
While the workers are being starved to death some of his aides are living in a very careless standard of governance. Bellow is the official press release from the office of the Council Chairman.
“Inline with the New Direction Government agenda under His Excellency Gov. Yahaya Adoza Bello to reduce unemployment rate in the state, the Chief Administrator to Dekina LGA Prince Ishaq Shaibu Okolo has approved the appointment of the following, to serve in the various capacities.
LIST OF DEKINA LOCAL GOVERNMENT POLITICAL APPOINTEES.
1. Salisu Yakubu Chief of Staff
2. Abdulkarim Nuhu (Ak) P.A
3. Salihu Audu P.A (Domestic)
4. Ibrahim Sabo – S.A General
5. Yakubu Muhammed Lawal – Chief Media Director
6. Adah Julius Ocholi – S.A Media II
7. Eketu Idi Emmanuel – S.A Media III
8. Garuba Musa – S.A Health
9. Michael Rosemary – S.A Women Affairs
10. Arome Etubi – S.A Education
11. Alhassan Haruna – S.A Budget & Planning
12. Gowon Idakwo (Majela) – S.A Agriculture
13. Abdullahi Hayatu – S.A Security Matters
14. Sumaila Attah – S.A Finance
15. Achile Salihu Sunday – S.A Works
16. Mall. Suleiman Isah – S.A Project Monitoring
17. Muhammed Musa SSA Emergency
18. Abdul Lukman SSA Political, Okura District
19. Lawal Omachadu SSA Communication
20. Mutari Jibrin Edede SSA Environmental Matters
21. Memuna Ademu SSA Women Affair I
22. Obaka Alex Alih SSA Budget & Planning
23. Murtala Muhammed SSA Health
24. Husseini Muhammed SSA Political, Biraidu District
25. Nuhu Nda SSA Sport
26. Ibrahim Sumaila (Sisqo) SSA Entertainment
27. Abubakar Ahmed SSA Grass Root Mobilization II
28. Thomas Marc Ajogwu SSA Capital Project
29. Joseph Ocheje SSA Christain Affairs
30. Tanko Abdullahi SSA Works
31. Enejoh Abuh SSA Student Affairs
32. Binta Usman SSA Women Affairs II
33. Musa Shaibu SSA Agriculture
34. Yusuf Bashiru SSA Farm Produce
35. Comrade Attai Olobo Joseph SSA Tourism
36. Nuhu Usman Baba SSA Land and Survey
37. Muhammed Rafiat SSA Children Affair II
38. Idajili Alih Monday SSA Finance
39. Danjuma Lawal SSA Media
40. Shaibu Muhammed SSA Local Gov’t & Chieftaincy Affairs
41. Umar Nuhu Shaibu SSA Project monitoring I
42. Ahmed Isah Akoji SSA Housing & Development
43. Umoru Ibrahim SSA Political Dekina District
44. Noah Isa Usher SSA Inter party Affairs I
45. Hassan Emeje SSA Religious Matters
46. Abdullahi Ayuba SSA Education
47. Iliasu Muktar SSA General
48. Ekele Isaac Omachonu SSA Special Duties
49. Ahmed O. Aliyu SSA Culture I
50. Mustepha Yahaya SSA Islamic Affairs I
51. Ibrahim Adama (SAS-Money) SSA Security Matters
52. Abdullahi Siaka SSA Transport
53. Siaka Umoru SSA Market Matters
54. Shaibu Lawal Enejoh SSA External Affair
55. Ogwu Salisu Apeh SSA Youth & Mobilization
56. Alhaji Samson Musa SSA Road Maintenance
57. Haruna Siaka SSA Empowerment
58. Sumaila Okpanachi SSA Solid & Minerals
59. Ahmed Abdullahi SSA Commerce
60. Alexander Emmanuel SSA Internal affair
61. Hon. Adamu Salihu SSA Grass Root Mobilization
62. Alih Shaibu SSA Commerce II
63. Fatima Shaibu SSA Woman Affairs III
64. Friday Okolo SSA Project Monitoring II
65. Dauda Tijani SSA Motorcycle Riders Affairs
66. Idris Jibrin SSA Water
67. Dauda Abuh SSA Security II
68. Blessing John SSA Social Affair II
69. Alhaji Omeje SSA Tourism II
70. Muhammed Suleiman SSA External Affair II
71. Jibrin Shehu Usman SSA Internal Affair II
72. Alih Abdullahi SSA Transport II
73. Danjuma Amodu SSA Road Maintenances II
74. Dauda S. Okolo SSA Islamic Affair II
75. Enejoh Joseph SSA Job Creation I
76. Abubakar Malik SSA Empowerment II
77. Ibrahim Haruna SSA Domestic Affairs I
78. Abubakar Yunusa SSA Domestic Affairs II
79. Isah Alih SSA NURTW Matters
80. Omika Ataja SSA Labour
81. Hamza usman SSA Health II
82. Isah Senusi SSA Social Affair I
83. Aliyu Musa SSA Agriculture II
84. Sumaila Abdullahi SSA Inter Union Affairs II
85. Umoru Salihu SSA Education II
86. Senusi Ahiaba SSA Water II
87. Muhammed Dauda Adejoh SSA Culture II
88. Ugbede Ameh Omakoji SSA Job Creation II
89. Hafsetu Salihu SSA Welfare III
90. Salifu A. Husseini SSA Productivity
91. Ramatu Faruk SSA Market Matters II
92. Abdullahi Suleiman Adejoh SSA Labour II
93. Abubakar Abdullahi Sediq SSA Emergency II
94. Tijani Abdullahi SSA SSA Emergency III
95. Muhammed Rabiu Abdullahi SSA Social Development I
96. Lawal Usman SSA Social Development II
97. Emmanuel Akoh SSA Social Development III
98. Siaka Atojoko SSA Legislative Matters
99. Muhammed Usman SSA Abattoirs I
100. Abubakar Umar SSA Education II
101. Attai Usman SSA Motorcycle Rider Affair II
102. Kebiru Yakubu SSA Solid & Mineral II
103. Nuhu Audu SSA Tricycle Affairs
104. Abuh Yakubu SSA Timber Shades.
105. Alhassan Zekeri SSA Sport II
106. Hamza Muhammed SSA Sport III
107. Hassan Alidu SSA Productivity II
108. Salihu Abdul SSA Farm Produce II
109. Yusuf Audu SSA External Mobilization
110. Salifu Isah SSA Judicial Matters
111. Ibrahim Suleiman SSA External Mobilization II
112. Muktari Sule (Biggi) SSA Community Affairs
113. Emeje Ogwu SSA Interparty Affairs II
114. Shaibu Omata (Ability) SSA Inter Unions Affairs I
115. Hassan Umoru SSA Movement
116. Usman Drisu Umar SSA S.D.G.I
117. Hon. Achimugu Akowe SSA Capital Project II
118. Muhammed Adaji Tijani SSA Community Affairs II
119. Achor Achema Jonathan (Nature) SSA Religious Affairs II
120. Acheneje Adama SSA S.D.G. II
121. Umoru Ademu SSA Revenue Matters
122. Buniyamin Ademu Imam SSA Clinics Affairs
123. Siaka Yahaya SSA Welfare I
124. Comrade Hamza Noah SSA Entertainment II
125. Omale Francis Nifu SSA Communication II
126. Yusufu Musa SSA S.D.G III
127. Sani Hassan Imadi SSA Academic Matters
128. Michael Idakwo SSA Christian Affairs II
129. Gambo Umar SSA Rural Roads
130. Solomon Achile Ejigah SSA Special Duties II
131. Usman Steven SSA Infrastructure I
132. Agbichi Ajode SSA L.G Union Matters
133. Aminu Yakubu Rajab SSA Islamic Affairs III
134. Ugbede Daniel Baba SSA Hotel Matters
135. Ibrahim Agama SSA Infrastructure II
136. Dauda Yakubu SSA Industries I
137. Yakubu Yusuf Gambo SSA Industries II
138. Enemi Ibrahim SSA Information I
139. Husseini Alih SSA Welfare II
140. Suleiman Hassan SSA Youth & Mobilization II
141. Abuh Y. Danladi SSA Commerce II
142. Zubairu Kashim Audu SSA Children Affair I
143. Ali Abuh SSA Labour III
144. Hamza Obaka SSA Empowerment III
145. Ibrahim Muhammed Yaro SSA Culture & Tourism
146. Muhammed Abdulmuminu Umar SSA People Living With Disabilities
MEDIA & STRATEGY COMMITTEE
1. Umar Muhammed Shedda – Chairman
2. King Musa Uthman – Vice Chairman
3. Jibrin Papai – Secretary
4. Adejoh Aminu Baba
5. Uthman Zamani
6. Abbass Abdullahi
7. Positive Jibrin Asediq
8. Mee Bash Basho
9. Ibrahim Idris Abuh
10. Barrack Baiwa
11. Jibrin Dauda
12. Yanky Pumping
13. Fatima Umoru Ejuchegahi
14. Chenemi Queen
15. Umar Jemila
16. Medina Shaibu
17. Hassan Usman
18. Comr. Obizzy
19. Udale Boy kez
20. Vera Ocholi
21. Itz Docky
22. Ibrahim Isah
23. LukYoung Haruna
24. Isaac Joel
25. Rajab Muhammed
26. Abubakar Alih
27. Muhammed Salisu
28. Usman Baba Jnr
29. Mohammed Sanusi Alih Odu Jnr
30. Zuberu Umar.
MARKET F.O’S (FINANCE OFFICER) DEKINA L.G.A.
1. Abdullahi Momoh – F.O Anyigba Loading & Off Loading.
2. Idris Sule Kpaleko – F.O Anyigba Market
3. Sumaila Bilal Muhammed – F.O Anyigba Store I
4. Abdulrahman Husseini – F.O Anyigba Store II
5. Noah Bashiru – F.O Abocho Market
6. Buhari Abdulsalam – F.O Egume Market
7. Jonah Atuluku – F.O Dekina Market
8. Shitu Yahaya – F.O Iyale Market.
9. Abdul Ibrahim – F.O Date of Birth
10. Ibrahim Attah – F.O State of Origin.
ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICERS, DEKINA L.G.A
1. Abdullahi Mustapha – Chairman
2. Hamza Yakubu – Vice-Chairman
3. Mustapha Zekeri – Secretary.
1. Timothy Baba – Chairman
2. Ayuba Abuh – Vice-Chairman
3. Eric Unekwu – Secretary.
1. Ademu Yusuf – Chairman
2. Okolo Celeb John – Vice-Chairman
3. Ishaku Rajab – Secretary.
1. Hamza Shaibu – Chairman
2. Abuh Muhammed – Vice-Chairman
3. Araman Ilabija – Secretary.
The Chief Administrator has congratulated them and urge them to put in their best to extend the gesture and tentacles of this government to the grassroot level.
Date for the swearing in will be announced soon.
Once again, congratulations.
Hon. Alhaji Lampex,
For: Chief Administrator Dekina LGA.
Danger Ahead As Utomi Warns Boko Haram Can Take Over Aso Rock
Top Nigerian economist and leadership expert, Professor Pat Utomi has predicted a gloom future for Nigeria in face of the current security situation in the country.
According to Utomi, for Nigeria to really progress, criminally minded politicians will have to be eradicated from political parties while also saying if the security situation in the country doesn’t change soon, we could see a situation where Boko Haram terrorists place their flag in Aso Rock, Nigeria’s seat of power in Abuja.
“It is very sad in many dimensions. There is the immediate dimension of the loss of life, the grave mental stress that it causes citizens, because the aspect of not knowing what will happen the next minute is probably a fate as bad as dying, but it has manifested in the form of challenge to food security in the country.
“Many people cannot freely go to their farms and it means that food inflation which has gone over 20 per cent is not a surprise. It means that raw material input into manufacturing would be affected, that means that more people could be laid off from their jobs, where we already have 43 per cent rate of unemployment, and youth unemployment in excess of 45 per cent.”
So, these are really troubling signals, but it’s even much sadder that the security issues are totally preventable, but we allowed ourselves to travel this path. Our politics has been unfortunately not one of deep thinking, one of very short-term orientation, by a majority of political apparatus driven by narcissism, rather than service to Nigerians.”
“We allowed these issues to continue to grow, pretending and deceiving ourselves that they were going to get better, but today these issues have grown to threaten our lives and safety. With the way it is going, we can wake up tomorrow to see that the insurgents have mounted the Boko Haram flag in Aso Rock.”
” All of these things were predicted, but because of corruption, our eyes are blindfolded to these things. We have also unwittingly collaborated in bringing the situation to where we are today. he added
PDP To Commence Zonal Stakeholders’ Consultations
…As NWC Receives Prof. Jerry Gana*
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is set to commence consultations with critical stakeholders across the six geo-political zones in furtherance of its democratic efforts to rescue our nation from misrule.
The party is also working on templates that will enable it to, within the ambits of laws, further harness suggestions from Nigerians on democratic means to tackle the festering insecurity, guarantee the safety of life and property as well as restore our national stability and cohesiveness.
PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, stated this at the PDP national secretariat on Wednesday, while receiving former Minister of Information and National Orientation and founding National Secretary of the PDP, Prof. Jerry Gana, who recently returned to the party.
Prince Secondus stressed that main objective of the PDP is to rescue the nation from misrule adding that it was imperative to tap from the wealth of experience of leaders like Prof. Gana.
“The main objective of the PDP is to rescue our nation from collapse. Our country is threatened and this is not a joke. We are confronted with a guerrilla warfare and the very foundation of our country is being threatened. That is why the PDP is leading the charge in seeking solution to the ugly situation our nation has been plunged into by the All Progressives Congress (APC)”, the National Chairman said.
Stating that the party is glad that Prof. Gana was back to its fold, the National Chairman urged him to deploy his wealth of experience and intellect in the collective quest of well-meaning Nigerians to forge a direction for the nation.
Earlier during the visit, Prof. Gana emphasized that Nigeria “is in a dire strait” adding that all hands must be on the deck to rescue the nation.
According to him, “Nigeria is on the brinks. The economy is stagnated. There is insecurity everywhere. Nigerians are beginning to doubt our nationhood. The political answer to the situation today is for PDP to take back power. Nigerians do not deserve what we are going through today. We must take decisive steps that will help rescue our nation”.
Prof. Gana commended the Prince Secondus-led leadership of the party for its efforts in stabilizing the party adding that he was happy to be back to the fold.
National Publicity Secretary
Account for N10trn security allocation, PDP tells Buhari
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called on President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) to account for the N10.
The party made the call in a statement issued by Kola Ologbondiyan, National Publicity Secretary on Tuesday.
It explained that its position is predicated on heightening allegations of diversion of funds meant for security as well as an alert by a pro-transparency organization, BudgIT on the absence of proper audit on the spending of national security funds from 2015 to 2021.
The party asserted that such situation points to why terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and other forms of violent acts had continued to worsen, with widespread complaints of lack of adequate combat equipment for the nation’s security forces, for which gallant soldiers, as well as thousands of compatriots, are paying with their blood under President Buhari and the APC.
The party recalled that the APC administration is yet to come clean on claims by the National Security Adviser (NSA), Gen Babagana Monguno, that billions of naira meant for security could not be traced.
The party said it is appalled that the APC and its administration have turned the heightened insecurity in the country which it said, was caused by their incompetence, divisiveness and gross mismanagement of the national diversity, into bloody merchandise for APC leaders.
The PDP challenged President Buhari, as the commander-in-chief, to speak out on the alleged diversion of security funds under his command.
The party also called on the two chambers of the National Assembly to immediately commence an investigation into the spending of the N10.02 trillion.
The PDP said it is further alarmed by the clear scheme by the APC and its administration to frustrate the well-intentioned strategies from the PDP to check the tide of terrorism and banditry in our country.
The statement added, “Our party rejects the move by the APC to frustrate the establishment of a National Borders Protection Force as suggested by the PDP to check further infiltration by terrorist elements as well as inflow of illegal arms into our country.”
The PDP insisted that the setting up of a bureaucratic National Center for Control of Small Arms by the APC administration instead of a pro-active and operational Borders Protection Force that will ensure watertight security at our borders further exposes the lack of commitment by the APC to secure our borders and check the inflow of terrorists and ammunition.
The main opposition party asserted that by its outlook and operation, such a center cannot check the infiltration of terrorists as well as the flow of firearms into our country.
The PDP, therefore, rejected the resort to “a sitting room measure in the face of our porous borders and heightened terrorist activities in our country.”
The PDP consequently urged President Buhari to immediately establish the Borders Protection Force which will draw personnel and equipment from the military and other armed services to man the nation’s borders and check activities by terrorists and their backers.
Crime6 days ago
Just In: Kidnapper’s Along Idah Ajegu Road Were Arrested By The Civil Defence Corp N The Local Vigilante Group At The Early Hour Of This Morning
Featured1 week ago
BIOGRAPHY OF AN ICON OF IGALA KINGDOM, Prince Alhaji Matthew M. Opaluwa Oguche
Life style1 week ago
My Grandmother Behind My Ordeal And Why I Said My Father Was Dead — Amputee Hawker Clarifies, Begs For Forgiveness
Crime1 week ago
[PHOTO NEWS] Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Newly Acquired Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles, Others Captured From Nigeria Army
Crime1 week ago
Breaking: Umahi Escapes Death By Whisker As Gunmen Trail Him To Ebonyi Airport Site
Inside Story1 week ago
Breaking: The Igala Kingmakers Conclud Plan for New Attah of Igala Kingdom, Ready to Forward Name to the Governor.
Featured5 days ago
Just In: Gov. Zulum hands over to deputy Umar Kadafur
Latest4 days ago
We’ve Been Printing Money, But Swore Oath To Always Lie To Nigerians – Rotimi Amaechi